Wednesday, February 1, 2017

COCONUT OIL - The answer to EVERYTHING!

I don't know about you, but I recently just discovered the amazingness of coconut oil. It literally can be used for SO MUCH. Cooking, Skin, Hair. I use it as a makeup remover at night, and also as a deep conditioner for my hair. I keep one jar in my bathroom at all times!

I also have another jar in my kitchen for cooking. I use this instead of butter for all of my cooking. And, it can even be used in coffee and is great!

Lately I have been on a kick with coconut oil. Another thing I am in LOVE with as a replacement is sweet potatoes. I have been using this to replace regular potatoes and bread. I just recently made this breakfast, and instead of using bread I decided to slice up a sweet potato, and cook it in some coconut oil to use as a "bun" for my sandwich. This was probably THE best breakfast I have ever made or eaten in my own life! Not to mention, probably also one of the healthiest!

Here's the Recipe for my Sweet Potato Egg Sandwich:

Sweet potato slices (Cooked until soft on stove top in coconut oil)
Egg (Also cooked in coconut oil)
Wasabi Hummus
Pico De Gao
Cilantro


So Amazing! I also love making sweet potato buns for burgers!

If you are a fellow 21 day fixer, you know that sweet potatoes are at the top of the list for our yellow containers too! So its an over all WIN!





No comments:

Post a Comment