Thursday, November 2, 2017

The Gorgeous Dynasty - Coach Sneak Peek


  
Hey Everyone! So you are here because you have interest in knowing more about what an online health and fitness coach does! Go through these videos and your concerns and questions should all be addressed by the end of the page, if not, reach out to me and I would be happy to chat!

This is all simply informational to give you a "Sneak Peek" into what we do as coaches and how we make an income from home by following at home workouts and inspiring others to do the same! It all starts with our own health, and also helping others live a healthy life too! You DO NOT need to be at your ideal body or weight. Being a coach is ALL about the journey and being a person of support that other people can relate to. NO ONE relates to perfect. So, if you are perfect.. Might as well leave this page right now. This won’t be for you. The best coaches are those who have flaws and make mistakes but are willing to brush the dust off when they mess up. People will relate to that SO much more. 



So now you are probably wondering WHAT THE HECK does an online health and fitness coach actually do?? 


It's natural to be excited, but also hesitant, when starting something new! This job is all about helping other people succeed. Our goal is to ADD VALUE and help people to grow closer to their goals, be that PHYSICAL, MENTAL, SPIRITUAL, and/or FINANCIAL! We focus on our customers, which we call "challengers," getting results by teaching them clean eating, meal planning, meal prep, and giving them daily support and accountability (which you will learn from YOUR coach:) 

Your success is NOT related to selling things to others… it is ALL about HELPING other people succeed! It’s about working as a team to chase our dreams and inspiring other people to do the same.

Have you ever had a feeling that you were meant to do something GREAT in this life? That you would leave a lasting impression and make a difference? Maybe you’re here because you want to create a second income to relieve some financial burden, or to be home with your children and work from home. Maybe you want to save for a college fund, dream home, or car. Maybe you just want an adventure. Something that will challenge you to DREAM BIG again…

Watch this video about WHAT IS BEACHBODY. Just to give you a little background of the company. 


The next question I'm sure that comes to mind is.. How much does it COST??$$$ That is a normal question to have. So here is a video of me breaking down the cost for you. 



OKAY. I get it.. So now that you know the cost, you want to know how the heck we ACTUALLY make money?? I had such a tainted image on network marketing companies because I used to be a Mary Kay rep, and let’s just say I did NOT do very good at it. I spent so much time throwing parties and was spending WAY more than I was making. Now, I am not saying that people can’t be successful at Mary Kay, but that was just not for me. I didn’t like having a minimum amount of make up I had to order and the fact that I had to go to the post office and mail it out and spend MORE money than the money I was already spending on throwing parties etc.
.
This is SO much different. You must believe in HEALTH and sharing but with that come INCREDIBLE income opportunities that are NOT available in the "real job" world.
.
Let me ask you...Could you and your family use an extra $1000  a month or more? I know my family could have used an extra ANYTHING a month when I started this business. Making money from this was not something I really believed could happen. It was a joke to me. But now I see what a great opportunity this is. It’s almost 2018 baby, everything is done online these days and the potential to work from home getting healthy is HUGE right now!!

Watch this video from one of our up-line coaches, Lindsey Matway ....She will BREAK DOWN the compensation plan!

-How much it costs
-How you make money
-The long term/short term possibilities

DISCLAIMER: Because it’s REAL and not a get rich quick scheme and its all dependent on YOU-- I’ll include this :) Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill.
.

So what are the PERKS of being a Coach on the Gorgeous Dynasty??

I pride myself on having a great team culture. We are a part of the #2 Team in all of Beachbody. We have monthly team meetings, and don’t worry if you live far away we can go live in our Coach only team page so you can feel like you are there with us! We also do fun little team bonding activities and photo shoots! Yes, just because we are coaches, doesn’t mean we never let loose and have some fun. We have A LOT of FUN! 
 PERKS?
  • COACH SUMMIT! Every year there is an annual coach summit hosted in a different city in the US. This year it was in New Orleans. Next year it will be in Indianapolis!! You coming with?! Coach Summit was SO much fun! This is when all of us coaches go and network, get to know our team-mates, other coaches from other teams, and just learn and grow from some of the TOP coaches in this business! As a new coach we have the opportunity to earn a FREE ticket to coach summit every year. I earned my ticket for FREE for 2017! There are live workouts with celebrity trainers, keynote speakers, workshops, and you are just surrounded by people who want more for their lives. The energy is something not explainable!
  • On top of this amazing trip to New Orleans, my family and I will also will be going to an all inclusive resort in Mexico paid for from Beachbody for reaching my goals as a coach and helping people. Pretty dang cool huh?! You can go too! Every year there is a paid trip for coaches who reach their goals somewhere different!
  • There’s also a monthly prize given away every month from the company for coaches.
  • We get to earn commissions and cycle bonuses as well for HELPING people, and staying accountable to our own Fitness goals!
  • We get to meet new people and we DECIDE who we want to work with!
  • We are our own BOSSes! 
  • We get to wear yoga pants and drink choc0late shakes as "WORK" 
  • We are surrounded by a positive and uplifting community
  • We can use this a a creative platform to express our other passions. For me this involves food and cooking. I am able to incorporate the two and feel fulfilled! 
  • We change lives and aren't just selling products

I could spend DAYS and DAYS talking about the perks! But instead, I figured I would show you my video from 2017 Summit in New Orleans! :) 

Our team has a New coach training we would love to get you set up in. And don’t worry. We walk you through every step of the training and how to get started as a brand new coach! We are a TEAM. WE are 

#TheGorgeousDynasty!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? Look below to see if any of these common concerns ring a bell for you.
.
There is a link to answer each Category!
.
1) I don’t have a transformation yet/I don’t look like a Beachbody coach.
.
2) I’m not a salesperson…
.
3) What if I don’t have time…
.
4) Who will ever be part of my team...or buy anything from me?
.
5) Is this a pyramid scheme?
.
6) I’m an introvert and shy….I don’t know if I can do it.
.
7) Oh, Wait….I have to invest $15.95/month to coach?! Huh?!?
.
8) What if I FAIL?!?!
.
9) But I already work a Full Time Job!


 Thanks for checking out this page, if you still have questions, reach out to me! You can email me to get started at melissanielsen99@gmail.com! 

I can't wait to welcome you as the next coach on the team! Remember, you weren't put here to be Mediocre! You were put here to be great! More often than not, we are the ONLY thing stopping us from success! 




No comments:

Post a Comment