Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Create the life YOU want!

I am looking for some like minded people to join my team. I will monitor and help you become successful in this business. All while getting in the best shape of you life! We are a part of the #2 team in ALL of Beachbody. You do not need to be at your ideal body or weight to become a coach. You do not need any nutritional background, and don't need to be a personal trainer. You just have to be willing to work on yourself! Actually people will relate to you MORE if you are NOT perfect. Life is a journey, and we are in this together! A couple things to remember: 1. I will go at the pace you want to go. If you want to walk, and just start out slow, I will walk with you in this business. Or, if you want to run, I'll run with you and we can take things at whatever pace you are comfortable with. However, I do ask that you are committed and opened to changing and growing. Change is NOT easy, if you want something different, you need to DO something different. This business is all about sharing your healthier lifestyle with others on social media. You must be open and willing to share or no one will know what your doing and therefor won't ask questions. Don't worry, I will walk you through this step by step and HELP you do these things to feel comfortable doing them! 2. This business will give you back exactly what you put into it. If you only put in a little effort, you will only get back a little. If you put in A LOT, you will get that back ALOT! This business can change your life in so many ways! It has changed my life in so many levels and I want to share that with you too! * Financially *Positive Community of people I can go to when I need support *Friends *Help getting in the best shape of my life * The Ability to help others * Time freedom *Life by design *Doing something for ME. This business is about Learning to live a better life, teaching others to do the same, and repeating. It's that simple. Help yourself. Help others. Repeat. If this sounds like something you need or want, please fill out the application below! I can't wait to hear from you! XOXO- Melissa
Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment