Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Healthy Holiday Challenge - Select Spots open for December!



It's that time of year for family gatherings and occasions. That usually means the CAMERAS and PHONES get pulled out for photos! Are you usually the one planning your escape as soon as someone pulls out a camera? Yep, I have been there! This year I refuse to let that be me. I want to feel comfortable in my own skin, and you can too!

 I have already started the Healthy Holidays Challenge group for November, but I am opening this up to a select few who are willing to work on themselves throughout December. Everyone deserves to do something for themselves. YOU are the best investment you can make. Give yourself the gift of feeling good in your own skin, looking nice in that little black dress for your husband's Christmas party, or whatever goals you have this holiday season, let's start NOW!

XOXO Melissa


Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment