Thursday, April 11, 2019

Workout and Work from Home! Info about Becoming an Online Fitness & Nutrition Affiliate!

  
Hey! You are probably here because we have been talking about turning your health & fitness journey into a business like I have! The info should help you decide if this is the right fit for you or not! Watch this video to hear my story on how I was introduced to the Health & Fitness lifestyle and began my coaching journey. I began before I knew what I was doing. I began before I had any experience or knowledge. The key to success is starting before you are ready!






 
Our team is an awesome community of like-minded people working on themselves. We come in all shapes and sizes. A huge misconception people have is that a coach much be SUPER fit and in perfect shape. That is 100% FALSE. The most inpsiring coaches are those who are on their journey to become better. No one relates to someone who is perfect. People relate the most to those who are in a similar place that they are, and that they can connect with. If you are super fit, GREAT, but if not, even better!!

Maybe you are JUST starting out your fitness journey. Or, maybe you have been working on your fitness and health for a long time. You have a story to share, and no matter where you are, you have people who will relate to you and will want to join YOU! And, that is what coaching is all about! You sharing your story could help change not only YOUR life, but change someone else's too! This opportunity has changed my life on so many levels. Not only physically, but financially, and mentally too! I finally have the confidence I've always dreamed of, and coaching has shown me that I am worth it. I am capable, and I can do this. SO CAN YOU, and SO ARE YOU!!! :) I have gained so much energy and time too! I often hear, I don't have time to coach. And I will tell you, neither did I. I started this business with no extra time, but was able to put in the time I wanted as I was able to. That is now the reason I have time, and was able to say goodbye to my 9-5 job. This business taught me to have confidence in my self and has really transformed who I am as a person physically, financially, and mentally.

So, what does your job look like as an online fitness and nutrition affiliate? You can simply become an affiliate just to get the discount on the products, or you can can become an affiliate to turn this into a business and make an income from this. The sign up process is exactly the same for both, so if you begin and just want the discount, but then later on decide you want to actually work the business, you will already be set up!

NUMBER one requirement of the job is that you are working on you. As a coach or affiliate, you will get set up with home workouts that you stream, almost like Netflix. All you need to access the workouts is wifi. Every workout program also includes a meal plan that is super easy to follow. It lays out exactly what you should be eating and how much of it. We don't believe in deprivation, we believe in portion control. And, you also get a workout schedule, so you know exactly what workout to do each day. And if you already have a workout program and gym routine, that is okay too. You can supplement these programs along with your current routine, or bring them right to the gym. The workouts programs range and you will have access to a huge library of programs to choose from based on your health and fitness goals. Some workouts are 20 minute cardio based programs requiring no equipment, others are weightlifting, or strength training, HIIT, yoga/Pilates workouts. There are literally workouts for ALL fitness levels and for any goals you may have. Maybe you want to tone up, and lose a few pounds. Maybe you want to lose A LOT of weight. Or maybe you don't want to lose weight at all, maybe you want to bulk up and build muscle. Or, maybe you don't even want to begin with workouts, instead you want to just focus on your nutrition. Whatever your goals are I can help you!

The cost of this base package with a year of workouts, meal plans, and the tools to get started right as a coach is $160. This will also include your first month of shakes. However, there are many other products available. There is a performance line with pre-workout, recover, bars, collagen, and all kinds of other supplements if you are looking for those.

With your first package, you will be set up on auto-ship. This allows you to get the discounted price on shipping. If after the first month you decide that you no longer want the shakes, you can cancel them at any time. Or maybe you just want to delay shipment, or change flavor, that's no big deal. You can do that, without penalty. To stay an active coach you just need 50PV either bought or sold each month. Shakeology for example, is 90pv, so if you were to continue drinking shakeology every month you would get a 25% discount on all products, and would be an active coach, even if you sold nothing. 

If you helped a couple of people get set up, you would earn a 25% commission for any sale you make in addition to your discount on products. In addition to the commissions, once you build a team of your own, you are eligible for what is called team cycle bonuses. This is where the majority of the income comes from. If you had to rely on just commissions, you would have to sell a lot of challenge packs to earn any significant amount of money. With team cycle bonuses, you are constantly making residual income. It won't happen over night, but if you are consistent, this can provide you with an amazing source of income. 

There is $15 per month coach fee, however if you are drinking shakeology every month, without making ANY sales, you will still save over $20 on your shakes with the coach discount. This is what we call a discount affiliate. If you help a couple each month get set up, you will make enough to cover the cost of your products! How cool right? AND, if you want to go ALL IN, and grow a team of your own, this is where you can make coaching a full time income. With consistency and hard work.

**Beachbody does not guarantee any level of income or success, each coaches income depends on their efforts, diligence, and skill. AKA- if you want to see this business opportunity work, you have to put in the work.

YES, you can still have your tacos, sushi, and margaritas on occasion. Trust me, I LOVE to indulge and have a good time. I spend 80 percent of my time eating clean, working out, and following the workout schedules and meal plans, so when the time comes for something fun, I can indulge a little bit without ruining my progress or feeling horrible about it! Life is about LIVING. I want to be healthy and strong, but I also believe in living a little bit too! 

In addition to the commissions and cycle bonuses, one huge plus for me as a coach is earning these all inclusive trips! I have earned an Arizona diamond retreat with some of the ladies on my team, a trip to Mexico for me and my family, a cruise to the Bahamas and Haiti! I am also all set up for Punta Cana next year from this company!! Travel isn't required, but it sure is an awesome bonus that I LOVE! Especially as a Minnesota girl, I will take an opportunity I can to get into some sunshine! You coming with me???

 

 

 

You can choose to share your journey however you like. Some people share clips and videos of their workouts, others share pics of their food, or just a selfie with their face talking about their workout of the day on their social media! Often people see my stories on Instagram or Facebook and are scared that they will have to share the same type of stuff that I do. What you share about your journey is up to you! Don't worry, workout videos are not required. I just choose to share my journey in that way. We don't show anyone how to do the workouts, they simply press play on their workout of the day, and watch a professional trainer show them how to correctly do the moves. We also do not have to create the meal plans for them, these have already been created by nutritionists, and can be adjusted per person. We just help them calculate their calorie bracket so they know which meal plans to follow! That's why NO fitness or nutrition experience is required. We are simply sharing our journey and helping others begin theirs right along side us! Having a fitness knowledge is a plus, but is DEFINITELY NOT REQUIRED at all!


If you are consistent and stick with it, you will begin to see your direct deposit amount continuously go up! In addition, as you rank advance the team cycle bonus amounts increase. You also begin to earn additional bonuses and even quarterly bonuses that can be very significant! There are so many additional incentives that you earn as a coach as well. A few examples of these are prizes from corporate, all expense vacations for hitting your goals, earned retreats from your upline coach, meeting a whole community of like-minded people, being able to travel, working from anywhere you have wifi. This business can give you a life of freedom if you are willing to put in the work and stay consistent. Just like your health & fitness, you must be willing to stay consistent. You can't do one workout and expect to get the body of your dreams, just like you can't make one post and expect to earn six figures over night. But, if you put in the daily disciplines every day consistently, you will see those things come to surface!


 



Fill out the application below so I can get back to you on next steps on starting this journey with me!


XOXO

Melissa Nielsen

  
Below is a video from our annual coach summit in 2018 in Indianapolis. Every year there is an annual coach summit that all coaches are invited to go and learn from top coaches, do live workouts with the celebrity trainers, and listen to key note speakers. We will be going back to Indianapolis in 2019 and I hope to have you joining me!

 

Watch the video below some of the coaches on my team talking about what we love about coaching! This opportunity has changed my life physically, financially, and mentally!! It can change yours too if you are ready to make a change and jump in with us!





No comments:

Post a Comment