Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Info about the Next Fitness & Nutrition Program I will be doing

So, you hear me talking about this awesome new program that I am going to be doing come July 7th. But you want to know more details and what exactly it is. So, I am here to give you a run down and all of the details so you can decide if this 3 week program #MBF (Muscle Burns Fat), followed by a more advanced 3 week program #MBFA (Muscle Burns Fat Advanced) is the right fit for you? 
I am currently finishing up a 21 day program. This program is the original program I started with when I began my health & Fitness program. BUT, as soon as this one is done, I am doing a 3 day detox followed by MBF and MBFA! A detox is great to do every once in a while to reboot the system. I typically do a detox 2 times per year. I will be doing this one right before 4th of July so I can look and feel my best in that 4th of July outfit!
Signs you may need a detox: sugar cravings, low energy, bloating, gas, bad breath, mood swings, brain fog, fluid retention, migraines or headaches. Any of those sound familiar? You may want to do a detox. This detox is 3 days long and you do eat fuits, vegetables, and healthy fats while on the detox along with a fiber drink and a couple of shakes. The first time I did this detox I lost 7 lbs and felt so amazing, light, and full of energy after.
Now, back to the NEW program I will be doing. This program is great for anyone who is wanting to break a plateau, scorch fat, or tighten and tone up! This program launches its early access on July 27th. BUT if you are signed up as an affiliate, you will get to access the program on July 7th as an exclusive affiliate only launch. This program will launch on Beachbody on Demand for those who have the VIP access. It launches for all BOD members in DECEMBER.
These two programs MBF and MBFA are each 3 week strength training and cardio workouts to help you build muscle and burn fat. They include full body workouts that will have you melting the fat off of you. The programs are done back to back. 
Both of these programs include a meal plan to follow. Not only will you be working out for 6 weeks, you will learn proper portion and will have to FUEL yourself. No one starves here. To build muscle, you must eat! The meal plan includes healthy meals and your daily Shakeology that is packed with superfoods, protein, adaptogens, phytonutrients, antioxidants, probiotics, prebiotics, fiber, and digestive enzymes. I also encourage those who purchase this package to get set up with the all natural plant based preworkout that I am obsessed with. It's what I call my sunshine in a cup! Let me guess, maybe you might not be a shake person? If thats the case, that's okay! It is still a better deal to get the package as a whole including the shakes than to buy individually. If you decide you don't want the shakes, you can just cancel at anytime. Or, if you love the shakes and products like I do we can get you set up as an affiliate so you can get 25% off on all of your products, and the ability to earn commissions and team cycle bonuses if any friends or family members want to do this with you. And dont worry, there is no sales quota. You can simply become an affiliate for the discount,  or go all in and make a little extra income by sharing your journey with the world. You will need to be signed up as an affiliate to get access to this program before July 27th. The affiliate/coach exclusive window is from July 7-26. 
The meal guide will also include some awesome recipes, and how much of each food group to be eating. Its a color coded system that is so simple to follow and something I always go back to because I find it to be the most effective way to eat healthy without the hassle of tracking calories or macros. 
MBF is for beginners that has easy to follow moves and the workouts are only 25-35 minutes. MBFA is an advanced intermediate program with a little longer (25-40 minute workouts) that will build on the moves you learned in MBF. 
There are a few different package options that will have you set for success. ARE YOU READY TO BUILD MUSCLE AND BURN FAT WITH ME??? LETS DO THIS!!! If you would like to do this program, the detox, or any other program, please email me at fitfoodiemelissa@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment